Enterprise marketing let companies take campaigns to the next level by changing their sales focus to exponential growth instead of simply holding onto their existing customer base. The main goal of enterprise marketing is growing and it utilizes a powerful combination of marketing strategies to reach their objectives. As more organizations recognize the benefits of content marketing they are ramping up production of content, for sure there are some challenges that content marketers are facing in any organization or brand, however, content marketing remains as an effective marketing method that marketers are deploying it in their marketing strategies.
Take a glance at the most unique challenges that North American enterprises content marketers face, 2019:
- Coordinating content marketing efforts among multiple departments and brands is ranked as the most unique challenge that content marketers are facing at a rate of 74%.
- Too many department silos are ranked as the second most unique challenge that enterprise content marketers are facing at a rate of 60%.
- Technology integration such as marketing automation and CRM systems come at next as content marketers’ unique challenge with a rate of 50%.
- Ability to be agile when change is needed also listed as a challenge that faces surveyed enterprises content marketers with a rate of 49%.
- The consistency of messaging is ranked also by surveyed enterprises content marketers with a rate of 45%.
A Graph Shows The Uniques Challenges That Enterprise Content Marketers Face, 2019.