Marketing Automation is a powerful tool used to make marketing tasks, processes and campaigns faster and more efficient than ever before. The automation of the marketing process seems to be nowadays, the only solution to face the major changes brought by the fast evolution of technology and the continuous increase in supply and demand. In order to achieve the desired marketing results, businesses have to employ digital marketing and communication services. These services are efficient and measurable thanks to the marketing technologies used to track, score and implement each campaign.
Marketing automation is the use of software to automate marketing processes such as customer segmentation, customer data integration, and campaign management. The use of marketing automation makes processes that would have otherwise been performed manually much more efficient and makes new processes possible.
Take a glance at the primary objectives for a marketing automation strategy to be achieved, 2019:
- Improving campaign effectiveness is ranked as the top primary objective of marketing automation integration strategy to be achieved with a rate of 57%.
- Improving marketing/sales alignment is ranked as the second objective to be achieved from the marketing automation integration strategy by surveyed marketers with a rate of 53%.
- Improving quality lead generation also listed as an objective to be achieved from integrating a marketing automation strategy by surveyed marketers with a rate of 49%.
- Improving marketing-related metrics comes at next as a primary objective for a marketing automation integration strategy to achieve with a rate of 34%.
- Improving data systems centralization is also ranked as a primary objective to be achieved from marketing automation integration strategy by surveyed marketers with a rate of 30%.
A Graph Shows The Marketing Automation Integration Strategy Primary Objective, 2019.