Search engine optimization (SEO) is a continuous process and is constantly changing. When a user types the search query, the search engine will always give two types of results, namely organic results and paid results or advertisement. Organic results are the listings of websites based on the relevance of the search query with the content. It is also called natural search results. SEO plays an important role in those organic listings of the website. Paid results are the advertisements, companies pay for their webpages to be displayed for certain keywords, so whenever someone types the search query containing those keywords those pages will be listed on the result
Take a glance at the most effective tactic used to achieve organic search and social media strategies:
- Search engine optimization & quality content creation are ranked as the most effective tactics used to achieve organic and social media strategy at a rate of 50%.
- Social media posting/marketing is ranked as the second most effective tactic used to reach organic search by surveyed marketers at a rate of 47%.
- Keyword research management comes at next as an effective way of achieving the organic search objective at a rate of 42%.
- Content marketing also listed as an effective tactic used in social media strategies and for reaching organic search at a rate of 41%.
- Mobile/local search optimization is mentioned as an effective tactic by surveyed marketers that help in reaching organic search at a rate of 22%.
A Graph Shows The Most Effective Tactics Used For Reaching Organic Search & in Social Media Strategies, 2019.