Epiphany is looking for a Client Strategist in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with Client Partners to support all Pod clients.
- Pro-active approach to client recommendations.
- Do recommendations as to the allocation of time and subsequent team resource required.
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side.
- Assure that the Client Partnerships team are aware of industry developments.
- Maintain new business initiatives.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering successful organic and paid strategies.
- Expert knowledge of CRO and UX.
- Effective planning experience.
- Proficient experience in writing and answering briefs using relevant frameworks and tools.
- Familiarity with Clients in a range of sectors.
- A desire to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- A strategic thinker and influencer.
- Solid communication skills.
- Willingness to Mentor within the agency.
- Ability to use data and insight to create relevant & realistic recommendations.
- Ability to work as part of a team and as a self-starter.