BritishCycling is looking for a Digital Content Creator. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with a team of digital content producers to generate ideas for cross-channel digital campaigns and event coverage.
- Design and produce content for our digital platforms and social media channels that are tailored to suit varied audiences.
- Work with partnership third-party content producers to meets agreed on requirements on budget and to the deadlines.
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar role.
- Proficient experience with SEO, content categorization, structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Extensive experience in writing and editing SEO friendly articles.
- Expert understanding of using (Google Analytics, Search Console and Facebook analytics) to measure content success.
- Deep working skills in leading and managing creative resources (designers and writers).
- Basic knowledge of using graphic design software.
- Advanced working skills in using Google (Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Strong experience in using (MS Office).
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
BritishCycling is the national governing body for cycling as recognized by the UCI the international federation for the sport.