Raconteur is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage, plan and execute paid and organic campaigns across key digital platforms, including social media channels and (Google AdWords) to support lead generation.
- Ensure the right tracking and pixels are in place to have a complete online view of our prospects and any interactions they have with us.
- Measure, evaluate and analyze data using website and social media analytics and create insightful reports to help shape future activity and demonstrate ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or any related field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in digital marketing field.
- A proven track record of managing campaigns budget.
- Proficient experience in social media and creating (Google AdWords) campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of community management, using social media tools such as (Sprout Social).
- Expert understanding of popular keyword tools such as (Google keyword planner, Moz and SEMrush).
- Effective working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks under pressure to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Raconteur is a premium publishing house with special report, digital, research and custom publishing divisions. Raconteur is committed to excellence in all their products and services by combining first-class journalism, data analysis, editorial imagery and striking graphic design.