Goose Lane is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in England, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform repeatable, scalable and cost-effective social media programmes to drive customer growth and engagement.
- Support social media internally, encourage and educate peers to share content for use on global channels (UK, Australia, USA, France, Germany and Qatar).
- Manage competitive audits of site content (blogs, updates), and develop & deliver content plans which clearly differentiate and position the organization as the market leader.
- Direct the digital specialist suppliers (and producing effective agency briefs and requirements).
- Control the global website and all optimization and SEO strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Effective experience in a B2B online marketing role, ideally technology and service sectors.
- Proficient experience in editing, sourcing and managing a full social media suite of channels and an understanding of lead generation (Paid Search, SEO, Blogging and E-mail).
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Deep knowledge of tracking metrics and performance (strong analytically).
- Proven track record in MS Office especially PowerPoint.
- Sound planning and organization skills.
- Solid attention to detail when it comes to grammar.
- A positive relationship builder.
About Goose Lane:
Goose Lane is the digital people agency with over 10 years’ experience solving digital resource challenges. Founded by digital expert Leigh Scholefield, longevity and trust are at the heart of all its partnerships.