Alterna Savings is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the manager, digital and direct on the development of marketing programs including strategy development and tactical execution.
- Manage the development and execution of email campaigns and other digital and direct channels.
- Manage and execute tracking metrics and provide recommendations for improvement landing pages development.
- Update and keep the current copy, rate changes, content on (Alterna Savings and Alterna Bank) websites.
- Perform strong partnerships with all internal cross-functional stakeholders to develop programs which support marketing initiatives.
- Manage and deliver projects on budget, on time, and manage a budget control report.
- Participate and support in the review and identification of appropriate third-party resources such as (creative services, digital media agency/consultants, email providers and other vendors).
- Evaluate the latest trends and recommend best practices for digital marketing to support the strategies for interactive digital marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing role.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing digital marketing programs and tactics.
- Effective knowledge of managing (SEO/SEM marketing, database, email, mobile and/or display advertising campaigns).
- Advanced experience with website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics and Omniture).
- Proficient understanding of using marketing software such as (MailChimp and Survey Monkey).
- Deep experience with lead nurturing, email marketing automation, A/B testing and conversion tracking.
- Basic knowledge of (HTML and CSS).
- Solid working skills in using (MS Office).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking skills.
About Alterna Savings:
Alterna Savings is a Canadian credit union, formed in 2005 by the merger of CS CO-OP and Metro Credit Union, which provides full daily banking services, loans, mortgages, investment services and business banking.