Coinsquare is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with our marketing, design, client success, analytics, engineering, finance and additional relevant teams to develop, launch, manage and optimize all forms of digital marketing, with a focus on paid media (PPC, search, re-targeting, native).
- Search new ideas and constantly iterating your process and approach until a strong model is built and moving on to the next channel where exponential growth can be realized, but always using data to prove your results.
- Explore, analyze and drive growth utilizing the end-to-end sales and marketing funnels that currently exist, making recommendations for improvements.
- Create Coinsquare’s growth marketing toolbox, assessing the best tools, implementing them and educating others on how to best derive value from them.
- Build the KPIs and metrics that best highlight the path forward.
- Minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge of a diverse marketing stack and able to implement the right stack for the right outcomes, especially around ad trafficking and digital media buying.
- Demonstrated understanding of all major forms of digital advertising: Email Marketing, PPC, Social Media, SEO.
- Effective experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics or Google Doubleclick campaign manager.
- A desire to be the person to build the framework, but open to and interested in hiring/helping others to help take the team to the next level.
- A completely data-driven mindset.
- Have launched go-to-market strategies in geographies outside of Canada.
- Preference towards being given a simple, overarching goal and the trust and autonomy to hit that goal with full access to resources and support when requested.