Absolunet is looking for an E-Commerce Expert in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- From determine the clients’ needs to set realistic objectives to delivering the chosen solutions, the eCommerce Expert will take ownership of their clients’ digital business plans.
- Associate in the creation and presentation of audits, advisory services and web project roadmaps.
- Maintain the Product Owners (PO) as they carry out their clients’ digital business plans.
- Join in the client’s kick off.
- Support the product owners as they work to understand the client’s business needs.
- Listen to the client’s needs and ensure that they feel comfortable, heard, and informed at each step of the kick off the process.
- Alongside the PO, set a plan in order to accelerate the client’s omnichannel growth and level of satisfaction.
- Promote the practice leads in the adoption and diffusion of best practices (collaborate directly with the practice leads when necessary).
- Cooperate with the account directors and support them as they work to develop opportunities for clients.
- Participate in the establishment of innovative and efficient strategies.
- Aid to establish and structure the strategic department’s practices in order to improve the level of quality and professionalism offered to the agency’s clients.
- Contribute to the agency’s credibility by producing content for the company’s blog, content for partners or content in the context of conferences or training.
- Participate in events or training for the digital growth department and share new knowledge with the team.
- Keep up to date on e-commerce best practices in order to maintain a level of expertise and client trust.
- Demonstrated understanding of e-commerce.
- Business acumen (understanding of the client’s reality and strategic needs).
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written French and English.
- A collaborator brimming with ideas and initiative.
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas.
- A track record of going above and beyond expectations.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable communication and flexible when changes arise.
- An analytical mind with a concern for details.
- The ability to form a team and facilitate cross-team interactions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to take and carry out initiatives with a positive attitude and level of diplomacy.