Blasting News is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and distribute Blasting News’ newsletters and push notifications.
- Manage the whole value chain, from segmenting the audience to delivering new formats and campaigns including (articles, features, advertising, design, publication and distributions).
- Manage the budget for the newsletters and push notifications.
- Lead the Blasting News database (2.5M registered users) according to the general data protection regulation.
- Plan and build audiences for a variety of marketing communications.
- Develop and improve the CRM strategy.
- Manage and oversee CRM reporting.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in overseeing newsletters, push notifications and or email marketing campaigns at large scale.
- Proficient experience in managing CRM communications including (email and audience building).
- Extensive understanding of using various email marketing platforms and analytics tools such as (MailChimp and ActiveCampaign).
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
About Blasting News:
Blasting News is an entirely independent magazine based on the principles of social journalism and powered by the voices of thousands of people called Blasters.