Bonobo Recruitment is looking for a Front-End Developer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and share your knowledge of industry developments and emerging technologies.
- Produce accurate timing estimates for projects.
- Present at an early stage to pitches, briefings and other projects.
- Oversee and advise other staff, including designers and account managers.
- Suggest and discuss solutions with the creative department.
- Produce new ideas and thinking to the agency, and apply best practice to drive the quality of our digital output.
- Demonstrated understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Effective experience in server-side CSS pre-processing platform such as SASS.
- Proficient experience in MVC Frameworks (AngularJS/React).
- Expert knowledge of Asynchronous request handling.
- Familiarity with building cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions, including cross-browser testing.
- Proven track record in code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Deep knowledge of UX analysis and design is useful but non-essential skills.
- Strong skills in PHP/MySQL.
- Attention to detail and an understanding of user experience (UX).
About Bonobo Recruitment:
Bonobo is a full-service creative industry recruitment agency working within the marketing, advertising, media and digital production sector.