MRA-Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer in Gloucester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate within a team to produce creative solutions for a range of clients.
- Communicate with account managers to discuss client requirements and help resolve any issues related to the work produced.
- Accountable for delivering artwork for multiple projects for cross-channel marketing purposes including digital, brochures, POS, direct mail and advertising.
- Aid in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic or web design preferable, but really not essential.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Effective experience in UX design would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Proficient agency experience is preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrated understanding of artwork, print, production and finishes.
- Deep knowledge of the latest design trends.
- Expert knowledge of typography.
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Creative flair and a strong eye for detail.
- A sound portfolio which shows ideas with a range of programs and materials.
About MRA-Marketing :
MRA Marketing is No.1 in the CIM Agency League of the Construction Marketing Awards (CMAs) and has been in the top 3 for 4 years running. In 2017 we were named ‘Agency of the Year’.