Borrowell is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Search and test new growth strategies for Borrowell.
- Direct, measure, test and grow our paid acquisition channels.
- Established and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress and success.
- Suggest ways to drive increased efficiency in our marketing spend.
- Create strong relationships with affiliates and partners to conceptualize campaigns.
- Head the relationship with external vendors and agencies.
- Cooperate cross-functionally with the product and engineering teams to create and analyze various experiments.
- Lead 1 direct report (with the potential to grow the team).
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- At least 1- year hands-on experience managing direct response channels (Adwords, Bing and Facebook etc.).
- Effective experience in fast-paced startup environments.
- Proficient working experience managing a large marketing budget.
- Deep understanding of SEO concepts.
- Proven track record in managing agencies and partners.
- Strong experience managing direct reports.
- Solid analytical skills, specifically the ability to process, analyze, and interpret data to inform business decisions.
- The ability to work cross-functionally.
About Borrowell :
Borrowell is a fintech company that’s building an exceptional team of high performing, yet humble individuals who believe Canadians deserve more choice when it comes to financial services.