Google is looking for a Head of EMEA Content Marketing, Google Cloud in London, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Work closely with brand and content marketing teams to align on EMEA’s content marketing strategy, including personas, messaging architecture, and measures of success. Work with program managers of our paid, owned and earned channels to achieve distribution and impact for content created.
- Work with regional leads to define content and production plan.
- Retain the services of a team of contractors and agencies in support of content production and global content localization.
- Ensure that story, language, and management processes work consistently and efficiently across teams, languages, and publications.
- Manage the development and execution of content in accordance with timelines. Optimize agreed content marketing metrics.
- Effective experience creating either written or visual content and collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus amongst multiple senior stakeholders.
- Proficient experience with IT infrastructure, IaaS or PaaS markets and audiences, working within IT/dev, or experience marketing into these audiences.
- Proven experience setting up and managing a team of content producers or content production agencies.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing channels: SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.