MetaOptima is looking for an iOS Developer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create clean and stable code and accompanying documentation.
- Analysis the unit code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Combine the code with our C++ library shared with other platforms.
- Operate on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Cooperate with other developers and UI designers in an agile environment.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of iPhone and iPad development.
- Extensive knowledge of (Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch).
- Effective experience working with iOS frameworks such as (Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Animations and GCD).
- Proficient understanding of Apple’s human interface guidelines.
- Deep working experience with the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Proven knowledge of the Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with iPhone and iPad apps in the App Store is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Python and/or Android development experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Influential communication and documentation skills.
- Novice scoping and estimation skills.
- Capable, a fast learner and curious about the latest tech and industry trends.
MetaOptima is a digital health tech company dedicated to revolutionizing the dermatology and skin care industry with affordable, effective and intelligent tools. In order to provide state-of-the-art care, both medical professionals and their patients should be equipped with advanced tools.