Gorilla Group is looking for a Java Developer in Montréal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with the Gorilla team on new projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Support and enhance existing Java websites while adhering to accepted best practices.
- Understood and effectively communicate Java features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Aid manage the design and development process, drive decisions, and coordinate efforts with fellow Gorillas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Fresh graduated or at least 1 -year experience in developing websites utilizing Java.
- Effective experience in the Spring Framework, particularly Spring MVC.
- Proficient experience building n-tier web applications in Java.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design patterns.
- Familiarity with MVC architectures.
- Proven track record in working with the SVN or Git version control system.
- Demonstrated understanding of database systems using both raw SQL queries and ORM’s.
- Solid interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.
About Gorilla Group :
Gorilla Group is an award-winning commerce agency that provides end-to-end experience-driven commerce solutions and services.