ION is looking for a Marketing Automation & Ops Specialist in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce Eloqua support on an admin level of the system.
- Assure data integrity and deploy programs for data cleansing.
- Ensure data processes between Eloqua and other systems are working seamlessly.
- Responsible for System Integration projects (with SFDC, cVent, Word-press, ConnectIONs and other internal and 3rd party systems).
- Proactively resolve system issues.
- Cooperate with sales operations and insight sales team to ensure lead management process consistency.
- Design and maintain Eloqua back-end programs.
- Devise email campaigns for surveys, events and others as requested.
- Provide ongoing analytics for business, marketing and sales teams to support campaign optimization.
- Analysis of marketing data from multiple sources and analyzing it for inconsistencies.
- Assure quality and accuracy of the contact database.
- Lead data append and augmentation needs.
- Set best practices for data governance.
- At least 4 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Eloqua.
- Outstanding HTML5 and SQL skills.
- Effective experience with integration projects.
- Proficient Experience with data governance and architecture.
- Solid Excel and modeling skills.
- Familiarity with normalizing and cleaning data and helping to maintain data integrity while at the same time helping to train users on data policy Technology proficiency.
- Sound organizational skills and keen attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, with a proactive attitude.
- Great ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and to respond in a dynamic work environment.
About ION :
ION is visionary innovators who are delivering mission-critical trading and workflow automation software to financial institutions, corporations, central banks, and governments.