DBD Media is looking for a PPC Account Executive in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with other members of the team in building, optimizing and reporting on client PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Lead search campaigns across Google, Yahoo, social media and display channels.
- Perform keyword research, write ad copy, check website landing pages, compile reports in Excel and generally assist the Account Managers in their daily tasks.
- Examine campaign data to establish trends and key performance indicators
- Meet demanding internal and client targets in a pro-active and positive manner.
- Communicate with the search engines and with our campaign management and tracking technology providers.
- Get involved with other areas of the company – working with our SEO, Social Media and content marketing teams.
- Demonstarted understanding and a strong interest in search engines, social media and other forms of digital marketing.
- Effective experience in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook – strong Excel is essential.
- Proficient experience working in a successful and growing digital marketing agency.
- Analytical and numerate graduate – with a really strong academic record.
- Outgoing and energetic, with strong communication skills.
- A team player, with very strong communication skills.
- Strong written and spoken English, ideally with English as a first language.
- Solid attention to detail with ability to check your work and learn from mistakes.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to prioritize often conflicting demands.