DBD Media is looking for a PPC Account Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and lead DBD’s performance media operation, and to help the agency to grow its revenues and profits in line with overall business growth objectives.
- Manage, grow and develop the performance media team.
- Lead and mentor both existing and new team members and will include responsibility for recruitment, career development and training for members of the paid search team.
- Continually seek to develop the performance media offering so that DBD Media delivers innovative and effective solutions, and achieves and maintains its position at the leading edge of developments in the industry.
- Aid to maintain DBD’s position and reputation as one of the leading independent specialist search marketing agencies in the UK, so that the agency is included on pitch lists for major brands and is short-listed by potential partners.
- Produce strategic direction and leadership across all Performance Media client accounts to ensure that the strategies that we recommend and implement are fully in line with the latest best practice.
- Play a key part in the business development process, helping the agency to win new business through a compelling and innovative pitch and proposal solutions.
- Expert market-leading knowledge of Paid Search, to include hands-on ability to conduct high return on investment campaigns for our clients across PPC, Display, Programmatic.
- Effective experience in project managing and delivering complex performance media projects.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks in a busy deadline-driven environment.
- High attention to detail.
- A team player and leader, with proven ability to mentor other team members, and a passion for coaching and developing team members.
- Ambitious, motivated and keen to keep learning and developing.
- Intelligent, energetic, bright, innovative with a can-do approach.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills – ability to present at all levels.
- Able to produce professionally written proposals and presentations and outgoing communications.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally to excel in this role.