Epiphany is looking for a PPC Analyst in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design PPC campaigns to specific client requirements.
- Support, manage and optimize client PPC campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI.
- Make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for each project managed.
- Present keyword research as necessary.
- Do recommendations on landing page content to maximize quality score.
- Attend client meetings with the ability to provide campaign updates and strategic advice.
- Cooperate and communicate with key teams and personnel in the company to deliver a brilliant all-around experience of epiphany for all clients.
- Other duties as directed by the head of PPC or PPC Managers which are of benefit to the PPC team or wider performance teams.
- Demonstarted understanding of Google AdWords and equivalents such as Bing Ads.
- Expert knowledge of a variety of tools available that can be used to research keywords, manage and optimize PPC campaigns.
- Solid analytical, written and numerical skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills with both colleagues and clients.
- Sound organizational skills in order to balance multiple projects.
- Appreciation of latest bid management and optimization techniques.
- Able to use Google Analytics and similar statistical packages.