Epiphany is looking for a PPC Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Discover how to create PPC campaigns for specific client requirements.
- Improve skills to maintain, manage and optimize client PPC campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI.
- Make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for each project managed.
- Present keyword research as necessary.
- Promote Knowledge to make recommendations on landing page content to maximize quality score.
- Attend client meetings with the ability to provide campaign updates and strategic advice.
- Cooperate and communicate with key teams and personnel in the company to deliver a brilliant all-around experience of epiphany for all clients.
- Other duties as directed by the head of PPC or PPC Managers which are of benefit to the PPC team or wider performance teams.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and similar statistical packages would be beneficial but not essential.
- Effective experience in Microsoft Office and strong skills in MS Excel would be advantages.
- Demonstarted understanding of biddable media including Google AdWords and equivalents such as Bing Ads would be beneficial but not essential.
- An appetite to learn about new technology platforms within the paid search sector and digital channels.
- Outstanding analytical, written and numerical skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills with both colleagues and clients.
- Sound organizational skills to balance multiple projects.