Moogsoft is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist in Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head, maintain and grow Moogsoft international websites.
- Direct and execute digital marketing campaign localization projects across the full stack of channels — including web, email, advertising, social.
- Lead website SEO tasks, and provide insight to the marketing team about opportunities for improvement, growth, and business competition in the region.
- Provide actionable insights and marketing data to planning, and deliver on digital strategies in order to increase performance, demonstrate ROI and deliver business results around the EMEA region.
- Perform tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid media (including PPC campaigns).
- Produce ongoing competitive analysis using tools such as SEMrush to understand activities across the EMEA region.
- Execute new and innovative digital marketing strategies while measuring and communicating the business impact of the results.
- Control and maintain a Moogsoft presence on EMEA-specific social media outlets.
- Examine campaign and channel performance and provide strategic insights to guide optimization of digital marketing initiatives and increase ROI and ROAS.
- Keep-up and maintain campaign tracking to consistently measure the impact of digital marketing efforts, execute A/B and multivariate testing to drive incremental improvement of campaigns and channels over time.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a hands-on role managing digital marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company.
- Demonstrated understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Effective experience in utilizing analytics, gathering, analyzing, summarizing and presenting data — to provide strategic recommendations and drive action.
- Proficient Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus.
- Solid Google Analytics Qualification a plus.
- Outstanding skills in Excel.
- Proven track record in Moz Pro a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools.
- Expert knowledge of other media formats and within the digital landscape a plus.
- Multilingual (English + German and/or French) a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing and evolving, highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a collaborative team setting.
About Moogsoft :
Moogsoft is a pioneer and leading provider of AIOps solutions that help IT teams work faster and smarter. With patented AI analyzing billions of events daily across the world’s most complex IT environments, the Moogsoft AIOps platform helps the world’s top enterprises avoid outages, automate service assurance, and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.