Epiphany is looking for a Senior PR Account Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on a set number of key clients and work with your manager to ensure that client KPIs are met consistently, including driving traffic, links, coverage and increasing brand awareness and positive sentiment.
- Accountability for, and are confident and reliable when, creating and researching stories, writing and selling in press releases, and creating strong media lists.
- Oversee and search for coverage, and keep detailed coverage records. Your manager can rely on you to keep these up to date – always.
- Head on certain client projects and keep your manager up to date with progress – they shouldn’t need to chase you.
- Start to build and contribute to client relationships.
- Proactively seek media opportunities for clients outside of any planned work.
- Attend and contribute to regular brainstorms and come up with brilliant and innovative ideas for your clients.
- Proficient experience in agency or in house.
- Expert knowledge of tools such as Gorkana & Moz.
- Demonstarted understanding of the digital environment and a knowledge of SEO.
- Sound time management skills and can accurately estimate time required to complete a task.
- Effective experience of working closely in teams (both small(er) client teams and as part of a wider team).
- Highly motivated and used to working diligently alone as well as in a team.
- A proven coverage driver.
- Confident on the phone and are comfortable talking to, and selling in stories to journalists.
- A solid writer with a creative flair, but importantly, have second to none spelling and grammar skills and attention to detail.