iCrossing is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create enterprise level SEO strategies for clients to deliver against client objectives.
- Build and brief a pipeline of SEO tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking.
- Lead client meetings and calls as the SEO lead on the account.
- Keep up to date with search news and sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients.
- Mentor analysts to ensure that they develop a wealth of experience within (SEO and Search).
- Provide top-level insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future.
- Lead and manage a virtual team within iCrossing to develop a niche area of search, including the creation of new processes, templates and deliverables as well as best practice.
- Galvanize the search team with your prior knowledge, fresh thoughts and enthusiasm.
- Manage the up-selling of existing clients with additional services and solutions.
- Work on-site with clients to assist in building trust and relationships with the SEO managers client side.
- Collaborate with a PPC counterpart either internally or at a third-party agency to drive total search results for our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the same role.
- Proficient experience with technical optimization, content optimization, link management, data analysis and SEO tools.
- Expert understanding of many different third-party SEO tools and analytics packages.
- Advanced knowledge of keyword research techniques such as question-based searches, semantic search and search beyond just conversion point queries.
- Deep working experience with (Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner and Webmaster tools).
- Ability to create industry leading SEO strategies for clients.
- Ability to mentor, assist and develop the analysts within the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time and project management skills.
iCrossing is a global digital marketing agency combines proprietary technology with top talent to build connected brands that deliver results.