FreshBooks is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design, test, launch and report on new SEO projects.
- Remain current with SEO best practices and advise our teams accordingly.
- Present meaningful insights and trends that will guide the product and content teams on features to consider and content to build.
- Carry out technical audits and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide insights and results with the executive and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to build and maintain a comprehensive SEO KPI dashboard.
- At least 3 years of working experience in an SEO role.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience with leading third-party SEO tools and emerging trends in the SEO world (including algorithm updates and latest strategies).
- Proficient knowledge of working with SEO elements such as (htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization).
- Deep understanding of researching search volume and trends to guide content calendars and product roadmaps.
- Effective working experience with relevant SEO tools required to execute a strategy using (aHrefs, SEMRush, AWRCloud and Screaming Frog).
- Extensive understanding of using (Google Analytics and Search Console).
- Expert knowledge in working with (WordPress) and other content management systems.
- Advanced working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
FreshBooks is the best cloud-based small business accounting software. Send invoices, track time, manage receipts, expenses and accept credit cards.