Slater and Gordon Lawyers is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage, lead and improve the group SEO strategy to defend and improve performance in organic search.
- Perform and present keyword research to expand and manage target keywords to respond to business priorities.
- Take control and manage internal and external content marketing resources to identify and develop relevant SEO content.
- Complete regular on-site technical and content audits to ensure SEO best practices are adopted.
- Evaluate and provide SEO performance data with recommendations on actions to drive improvements.
- Support and complement paid search campaigns to optimize total search investment.
- Keep pace with search engine marketing trends and developments to inform strategic decision making.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience as an SEO manager.
- A proven track record delivering results as an SEO manager in a competitive market (preferably working with retail brands).
- Extensive knowledge of (backlink analysis, keyword planners and ranking report tools).
- Proficient understanding of using (Google analytics and Google/Bing Webmaster tools).
- Deep technical knowledge of performing (on-page technical audits, troubleshooting canonicalization, URL structures, site architecture, sitemaps, robots.txt and redirects).
- Effective experience with onsite, outreach and tactical SEO strategies.
- Strong MS Office working skills.
- Solid presenting and communications skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Superior copywriting and editorial skills.
About Slater and Gordon Lawyers:
Slater and Gordon Lawyers is one of the UK’s largest law firms with around 3,000 employees across a number of locations throughout England, Scotland and Wales, with a mission to give people easier access to world-class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.