Leonardo Worldwide is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and current strategy.
- Apply on-page optimization principles in defining a new strategy for (content selection, page titles, meta descriptions, H1, H2 and image alt tags).
- Proofread copy for keyword optimization.
- Run SEO and technical site audit on assigned clients’ websites.
- Create to-do lists/optimization opportunities for fixes to items discovered during SEO and technical audits.
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in (site structure, internal linking and content).
- Perform off-page tasks such as (blogger outreach, directory and citation submission).
- Provide post-launch technical implementation (submit the site to Google, set up keywords tracking, set up goals and set up 301 redirections).
- Monitor and compile monthly SEO performance reports.
- Minimum 2 years of SEO proven experience in working as an SEO practitioner.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing principles and SEO analytics.
- Advanced understanding of using (Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner).
- Deep experience with SEO tools such as (Moz, MajesticSEO and Brightedge).
- Strong working skills of using MS Office.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
About Leonardo Worldwide:
Leonardo is a technology company with the belief that the future of digital marketing is visual storytelling. Armed with this motto, Leonardo sets out to provide comprehensive solutions to e-marketers at hotels, hotel chains and travel websites that help them leverage modern day media to tell compelling visually-driven stories that reach, engage and convert today’s travel shoppers.