Scarlett Street is looking for a Social Media Strategist in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Plan social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Lead, engage, create and publish original, high-quality content.
- Administer a selected number of client social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Communicate with our copywriter and designers to ensure content is informative, appealing, and consistent.
- Cooperate with our Director of Marketing and design team to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- Promote client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions).
- Provide monthly reports on organic social, web traffic and ROI.
- Supervise SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Interact with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Inform internal teams how to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Keep up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices and trends.
- Effective work experience as a social media strategist or social media manager.
- Proficient experience in using social media for brand awareness and buzz.
- Familiarity with using content scheduling software, like Planoly, Buffer, or Sprout.
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics (collaboratively with our director of marketing).
- Proven track record in web design and publishing.
- Expert knowledge of project management tools like Asana, Slack & G Suite.
- Solid multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
About Scarlett Street:
Scarlett Street is a full-service creative agency that provides clients with a one-stop-shop solution that includes: strategy, branding, design, print, marketing, web applications, and content creation.