Huntel Global is looking for a Web Developer in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Act collaboratively to design, build, test, deploy and maintain quality, scalable solutions that interface with REST APIs.
- Manage and support existing global web properties.
- Design, integrate, maintain and/or updates of websites and e-mail campaigns.
- Plan and manipulate database information into HTML websites.
- Active assist in web strategy.
- Deep knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Demonstrated understanding of XML and JSON data structures.
- Solid knowledge of REST API procedures.
- Effective experience with MVC builds patterns.
- Proficient experience in web technologies like Spring framework.
- Sound knowledge of PHP.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases, including relational database design.
- Proven track record in audio and video compression techniques.
- Strong experience in Subversion (SVN), GIT.
- Outstanding skills in building Node JS sites.
- Great experience coding using strong SEO and localization principles
- High experience developing in existing frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Advance knowledge with HTML5 standards.
About Huntel Global:
Huntel Global, a subsidiary of Drake International, is a boutique recruitment firm, conceived and established to bring a new approach to an increasingly important niche area.