Many organizations are struggling to effectively deliver mobile applications to their employees and customers, selecting the right mobile development platform can be a critical decision.
Examine the progress, opportunities, and challenges organizations face when deploying enterprise mobile apps strategy in a five-country included the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, China, and India:
- Most of the respondents said that the need for instant communication (55%) and the increasingly mobile workforce (54%) are driving the change in the enterprise mobile app industry.
- 69% of company departments are using between 2 and 5 enterprise mobile apps, while only 27% are using more than 6 apps.
- 67% of companies are using enterprise mobile apps for employee training, communication, and other uses.
- 66% of respondents said that they have a rise in the number of employees using enterprise mobile apps in their department.
- The majority of respondents assume their department will spend more investment in enterprise mobile apps compared to now.
- Increased productivity, better communication & reduced costs are the top 3 advantages of enterprise mobile apps to departments using them.
- 62% of departments believe it’s important to have their enterprise mobile app strategy be ahead of their competitors.
A Figure Shows The Top Choices For The Biggest Win in Mobile Applications.
Data based on a 20-minute online quantitative survey conducted on July 25, 2016, until August 12, 2016. The survey targeted HR, sales, and marketing managers who work at organizations with 1,000+ employees and who have budget influence for their department in 5 countries including the US (500), Germany (250), UK (250), China (250), and India (250).