Adobe published the 2018 Digital Trends in Retail report in partnership with Econsultancy. The report aimed at helping businesses understand the technological and consumer-driven trends that are driving the evolution of this industry.
Top Hints of the 2018 Digital Trends in Retail:
- Content & experience management and omnichannel marketing are the top priorities for retailers in 2018.
- Customer experience ranks first for retailers as a means of differentiation.
- Looking ahead three years, the most exciting prospect for retailers is delivering personalized experiences in real time.
- Nearly three-quarters of respondents plan to increase digital marketing spending during 2018.
A Figure Shows the Top Priorities for Organisation in 2018
Content of the “2018 Digital Trends in Retail” Report:
- Executive summary
- Retailers focus on omnichannel
- The use of data to enhance CX
- Investment is the recipe for retail success
- Actionable tips to help future-proof your retail business
- Appendix: respondent profiles
Number of Pages:
Data was driven from a sample of almost 600 senior retail leaders (manager level or above) in EMEA Region who were among around 13,000 digital professionals taking part in the annual Digital Trends survey carried out at the end of 2017 and start of 2018.