Moms control about $2 trillion in purchasing power in the US, so reaching this segment of the population is important to many marketers.
The following points provide a glance at the digital life of moms in the US:
- More than 70% of women with children spending time on digital devices in their daily lives.
- Moms are more likely to spend their time on digital media using devices such as mobile, tablet and PC/Laptops.
- Moms with younger children are more likely to interact with brand assets than moms with elder children.
- The share of tablet time of overall population totaled with 16.1%, while the share of tablet time for moms totaled with 20.1% for moms with children 6 to 16, and 19.6% for Moms with children under 6 years.
- Moms are also more likely to own tablets, gaming consoles, fitness bands and online streaming services than the overall population.
A Graph Shows the Share of Daily Media Time of US Moms in 2016