Analysts predict that this year, China will overtake the United States to become the world’s largest beauty market. That’s why CuriosityChina has launched its 2018 China Digital Insights report focuses mainly on the beauty industry in the country.
This report includes the latest digital trends shaping the beauty industry in China with a special report detailing the hottest new platform, the best influencer strategies, campaign formats, and key marketing moments, as well as some of the most successful case studies of beauty brands in China.
The 2018 Digital Insights Into Chinese Market in a Capsule:
- 71%of Chinese own a smartphone.
- There are over 500 million mobile payment users.
- 60% identify social media platforms as their main source of information on luxury goods.
- 65% Shop online via a mobile device at least once per month compared to only 28% of global consumers.
- There are 1 billion social media users in China.
- 12% of cosmetic spending is via cross-border e-commerce platforms, while 18% made overseas, and 70% spent domestically within China.
The Top Online Players in China Vs. Worldwide 2018
Content of the “2018 China Digital Insights: The Beauty Industry” Report:
- Market Insights
- The China Digital Ecosystem
- E-Commerce Insights
- Influencer Strategy
- Case Studies
Number of Pages: