For the second year in a row, Ofcom has launched its report on how telecoms providers are performing. It shows the quality of service offered by the UK’s main broadband, mobile economy and landline providers to their customers in 2017. The report’s information has been collected through Ofcom’s research and complaints data, and directly from providers and third parties.
Key Findings of the Comparing Service Quality in the UK:
- Overall, 91% of mobile phone customers, 87% for landline customers and 80% of broadband customers were satisfied with their service.
- 81% of who complain about a broadband provider, 53% of who complain about landline provider, and 52% of who complain a mobile provider said that it was because the service not performing as it should.
A Table Shows the Satisfaction Degree of Mobile Services in the UK, 2017 – Ofcom
The Content of “Choosing the Best Broadband, Mobile & Landline Provider” Report:
- About this document
- Background to the report
- Residential landline and fixed broadband services
- Residential mobile services
- Business services – fixed and mobile
Number of Pages: