The internet use has risen steadily in recent decades and has been largely a ‘south to north’ phenomenon. This has lead to a growing number of online users and has raised the importance of e-commerce and online shopping. Therefore, AITI has commissioned its first e-commerce survey for consumers in Brunei Darussalam 2018 to understand their attitudes, behavior, and preferences towards e-commerce.
An Initial Glimpse of the E-commerce Survey for Consumers in Brunei:
- 76% of respondents are e-commerce users. Most of them aged from 18 to 44 years old.
- Time-saving and better prices are the top factors prompted in online purchases.
- The vast majority of online consumers purchased goods and services from a business entity (B2C).
- 33% of respondents shop online several times a month.
A Figure Shows the Frequency of Online Shopping in Brunei Darussalam in 2018
Content of “The Australian Online Shopping” Report:
- Executive Summary
- Respondents’ Demographics
- List of Figures
- Production Team
Number of Pages:
Data is based on a total sample size of 1016 people responded in Brunei Darussalam within an age range of 18 to 65 years old. The margin of error on the results obtained was 3% with a confidence level of 95%.