There are about 41.4 million Facebookers in the UK. So it’s essential to analyze Facebook interaction brand and advertisement engagement.
The 19th edition of Facebook fan pages trends in the UK analyze what are the biggest UK Facebook pages? & which of them is the most successful at engaging fans and followers? among 11 integral industries.
- Alcohol Industry: Smirnoff, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, and Sourz are the biggest fan pages in this group.
- Banks: Barclays UK, Barclaycard, and Santander UK grab the top of the biggest Facebook pages.
- Beer Industry: Stella Artois, Budweiser, and Guinness are the biggest fan pages in this group.
- Beverages Industry: Coca-Cola, Pepsi Max, and Dr. Pepper UK hold the top three biggest fan pages.
- McLaren Automotive − The Official Page, Land Rover, and Jaguar Facebook pages grabbed the biggest relative fan number.
- Cosmetics Industry: Aveda, Lynx and Soap and Glory have the biggest Facebook fan pages in this category.
- Fashion Industry: JD Sports, Next, and John Lewis achieved the highest fan pages growth.
- Food Industry: KETTLE Chips UK, Just Eat UK and Tic Tac achieved the highest increase in fan numbers.
- Football clubs: Arsenal, Manchester City, and Tottenham Hotspur Facebook pages are the biggest.
- IT/Electronics industry: Orange Amplifiers, Samsung UK, and Blackstar Amplification have the highest number of engaged fans.
- Politics: Britain First, Jeremy Corbyn, and Nigel Farage are the biggest fan pages in this category.
A Graph Shows The Biggest Facebook Fan pages.