“2017 was a strong year for Facebook in many ways, but it was also a hard one”, said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO.
Find out the main highlights reflected what Mark said and mentioned in Facebook’s fourth quarter and full year 2017 earnings report:
- Daily active users (DAUs): DAUs figured over 1.40 billion on average for December 2017 with an increase of 14% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs): MAUs reached over 2.13 billion as of December 31, 2017, with an increase of 14% year-over-year.
- Asia-Pacific held the highest numbers of Facebook daily and monthly active users with 499 and 828 million respectively.
- Advertising revenue increased to over $12.8 million in Q4 2017 after $10.14 million in Q3 of the same year.
- The US & Canada have witnessed the highest revenue and the highest advertising revenue with a total of $6.392 and $6.271 million respectively.
- In spite of this progress, the Facebook net income slipped down from $4.707 in Q3 2017 to $ 4.268 million in Q4 2017.
Graph Shows the Total Payments & Other Fees Revenue of Facebook During Q4 2017