By leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and real-time data hyper-personalization delivers more relevant content, product, and service information to each user. Ascend2 surveyed over 140 marketing influencers to take a deep look at their future hyper-personalization strategies.
Key Findings of the Hyper-Personalization Strategies Survey:
- Just 9% of marketing influencers have completed the development of a hyper-personalization strategy.
- Improving the customer experience (60%) and applying data insights to decision-making (51%) are top priorities for marketing influencers.
- Half of the marketing influencers consider developing a hyper-personalization strategy somewhat successful.
- Applying data insights to decision-making is the top barrier to the success of a hyper-personalization strategy.
A Figure Shows the top Challenging Barrier to the Success of a Hyper-personalization Strategy in 2018
Content of the “2018 Hyper-Personalization Strategies” Report:
- Hyper-Personalization Strategies
- Developing a Strategy
- Top Priorities
- Strategic Success
- Barriers to Success
- Strategic Deployment Resources
- Priorities Versus Barriers
- Most Effective Apps
- How Effectiveness is Changing
- Most Difficult Apps
- Effectiveness Versus Difficulty
- About Ascend2 Research-Based Marketing
- Ascend2 Research Partner Programs
Number of Pages:
Data were driven from 143 marketing influencers. The survey was conducted during the week of November 26, 2018. 35% of respondents work for large businesses, 28% work for medium businesses, and 37% work for small businesses.