UAE lead all the Arab countries in terms of internet penetration which estimated with a rate of 99% in 2017, an increase of 11% than 2013. On another side, UAE has witnessed a slip down is some internet aspects.
Read the below and find out more about internet consumption in UAE during August 2017:
- Unique browsers decreased from over 23 million in August 2016 to be over 18.45 million in 2017, a decline rate 2.54%.
- The daily average of unique browsers and page views decreased also with rates of 33.3% and 4.57% respectively.
- 19% of internet users in UAE aged 30-34 years.
- Males are much more likely than females to access the internet – 55% vs. 44%.
- The vast majority of internet users in UAE depends mainly on mobiles as their main internet access point.
- “gulfnews.com” still remains at the top used websites in UAE; achieving over 3 million UBs.
- “khaleejtimes.com” ranked the next level with over 2 million UBs
Graph Shows the Internet Consumption in UAE During August 2017
Data were driven from 21.624 individuals who were active online in UAE during August 2017 on the desktop and mobile devices.