The higher the quality of the leads generated, the more likely they are to become customers, when it comes to implementing a lead generation quality strategy, marketers must consider what their most impactful tactics are versus their most critical challenges to success.
When it comes to bettering the quality of leads there are many factors that count, improvements in personalization efforts, as well as content development these factors maybe are challenging but they are yet important. Lead generation refers to the ongoing business goal of identifying potential customers that marketing can convert them into full-fledged buyers.
The Key Findings of “Lead Generation Quality, 2019” Report:
- Improving the personalization of marketing efforts is ranked as the top primary strategy by surveyed marketers for generating higher quality leads at a rate of 60%.
- Improving content and content engagement are ranked as the top critical challenge of generating high-quality leads by survey marketers with a rate of 53%.
- Social media marketing is ranked as the most effective tactic used by surveyed marketers for improving the quality of the generated leads at a rate of 59%.
- Sales revenue is ranked as the most effective metric used for measuring the quality of the generated leads by surveyed marketers with a rate of 56%.
- 54% of surveyed marketers mentioned that the generated leads quality are continuously measured to determine the success of the used lead generation strategy.
- 62% of surveyed marketers said that a combination of outsourced and in-house resources are the most effective type of resources used for improving the generated leads quality.
A Graph Shows The Primary Strategies For Generating Higher Quality Leads, 2019.
The Content of “Lead Generation Quality, 2019” Report:
- Lead Generation Quality.
- Primary Strategies.
- Strategic Success.
- Critical Challenges.
- Strategies versus Challenges.
- Budget Trends.
- Improving Tactical Effectiveness.
- Resource Allocation.
- Metrics for Quality Measurement.
- Quality Measurement Frequency.
- Ascend2 Research Partner Programs.
Number of Pages:
Ascend2 benchmarks the performance of marketing strategies, tactics and the technology that drives them with a standardized online questionnaire and a proprietary 3-minute survey format responded by 260 marketing influencers during the week of August 12, 2019. This survey was fielded to a panel of marketing influencers and marketing research subscribers.