B2C marketing is driving consumers to the product and maximizes the value of the transaction through activities that provide incentives to buy additional products. Relationships between companies and consumers are based on the consumer’s experience during the purchase process.
The value of the transaction will be determined by the quality of the experience of the transaction. Marketing objectives are goals set by a business when promoting its products or services to potential consumers that should be achieved within a given time frame. Marketing strategy set in order to achieve the overall organizational objectives.
A company’s marketing objectives for a particular product might include increasing product awareness among targeted consumers, providing information about product features and reducing consumer resistance to buying the product.
The Key Findings of The “State of B2C Marketing Strategy 2019” Report:
- Social media advertising is ranked as the most successful tactic by surveyed B2C marketers with a rate of 24%.
- The majority of B2C marketers are unfamiliar with agile marketing with a rate of 42%.
- 39% of surveyed B2C marketers mentioned that they are documenting parts of their strategy, compared to 10% who reported that they document their entire strategy.
- 65% of surveyed B2C marketers indicated that they are setting goals, compared to 35% who reported that they don’t.
- 27% of surveyed B2C marketers are using project management software, while 73% said that they are not using any project management software.
- 37% of surveyed B2C marketers are usually planning projects in advance, while only 12% said that they always do.
A Figure Shows The Most Successful Type of Tactics & Content for B2C Marketers, 2019.
The Content of The”State of B2C Marketing Strategy 2019” Report:
- Marketers + Success.
- Organization + Success.
- Documented Strategy + Success.
- Planning + Success.
- Goals + Success.
- Agile Project Management + Success.
- Additional Benchmarks and Insights.
- Survey Methodology.
- Who Took the Survey?
- Industry Breakdown.
- What Is CoSchedule?
Number of Pages:
Data were driven from a research survey distributed to CoSchedule’s email list and social media followers. 3,599 marketers and content creators took the survey overall, with 677 marketers from 71 countries describing themselves as B2C marketers.