Online advertising is more attractive to consumers because advertisers focus them to match the former’s interests. In addition, the online advertisements can appear simultaneously in a number of variations including a video, sound clip, text and a combination of them. The Internet has become the most powerful tool in advertising nowadays, which makes it much more efficient than traditional marketing tools.
The digital marketing of services and products on the internet or website is a very beneficial way for organizations to advertise their services or products in the most suitable manner. The Internet has brought the traditional media to a global countdown scenario. The most interconnectivity nature of Internet marketing in terms of providing quick response and working on received responses is a unique quality of digital advertising.
The Key Findings of “The Digital Trends: Advertising in Focus, 2019” Report:
- Content and experience management are ranked as the second top priority by surveyed advertisers for their organizations with a rate of 46%.
- Creating compelling content for digital experiences are ranked as the most exciting opportunity by advertisers for their organizations with a rate of 17%.
- Data-driven marketing that focuses on the individual is ranked as the most exciting opportunity for clients with a rate of 23%.
- Proving the return on advertising spend (ROAS) is ranked as the most expected factor to be a high priority for organizations and clients with a rate of 46%.
- Walled audience data silos, e.g. Facebook, Google is ranked as the main challenge for clients and organizations with a rate of 38%.
- Delivering personalized experiences in real-time is ranked as the factor that surveyed advertisers reported that it will be the most exciting prospect in three years’ time with a rate of 32%.
A Graph Shows The Most Expected Areas That Advertisers are Expecting That it Would Jump Furthest up their organizations or their clients’ priority list in 2019.
The Content of “The Digital Trends: Advertising in Focus, 2019” Report:
- Executive Summary.
- The Quest For Advertising Excellence.
- Harnessing Data For Better Experiences and Understanding Advertising ROI.
- The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Advertising.
Number of Pages:
This research is based on the responses of almost 800 advertising professionals who took part in the annual Econsultancy/Adobe Digital Trends survey carried out at the end of 2018.