What is interactive content?
Interactive content is anything that requires the participants’ active engagement—more than simply reading or watching the content. In return for that engagement, participants receive real-time, hyper-relevant results they really care about.
Interactive content is a powerful tool for generation marketers. It was one of the major priorities for marketers.
Recognizes trends and hurdles marketers will face in 2017 and also 10 ways to optimize your content marketing strategy with interactive content:
10 Ways to Optimize Your Content Strategy With Interactive Content
- Mobile Experience: Plan your content to be viewed on a mobile device.
- Events: Connect with your audience in real-time.
- Blog: Better integrate leads capture into your blog posts. Related content can be added to the blog like assessments and quizzes to further engage the reader.
- Social Media: Make your social media content more shareable.
- Video content: Turn a passive experience into an active experience.
- Data & marketing automation: Fuel your CRM systems with valuable data.
- Segmentation & personalization: Optimize your content to always be learning.
- Customer advocacy: Strengthen engagement among your current customers.
- Repurposing Content: Break larger assets into smaller, more “snackable” portions.
- Improve quality & quantity: Increase the life and effectiveness of your core assets.
One Way to Start That Conversation is Through Interactive Content
Number of Pages: