Social media engagement is basically like a long-term relationship takes dedication, readiness to adapt and the ability to think about the future.
Here are some tips for increasing engagement on social media:
- Follow brands and influencers who fit your own style to increase your own follower numbers.
- Start posting longer captions such as sharing personal stories, asking questions that are relevant to your audience and inspiring quotes & affirmations.
- Be sure to reply all comments. The quickest way to make your followers feel loved is to reply to each & every comment they make on your feed to prove that you’re a human, not a robot.
- Make sure to use all social media features such as IG stories, Facebook live broadcasts…, etc.
- Use the popular hashtags for your industry and sector because they can help potential clients find you.
- Share advice with your followers to create a discussion with them and build trust with potential clients.
- Post regularly and establish a regular frequency of posts to keep fresh content in front of your audience.
- Choose a profile photo that represents your brand, either your logo or a headshot of you.
- Use analytics tools because this will help you be more targeted in your content and approach.