It is definitely a strange time for B2B advertising because of the unprecedented circumstances. There are some challenges B2B advertisers face in 2020 such as:
- Cutting through the noise
- Speaking the right language
- Keeping up with the new buyer journey
- Proving your value with slashed budgets
The State of New Technology:
According to the B2B marketing insights, safety comes in the first place when it comes to what’s on the minds of B2B buyers. Also, 60% of B2B buyers anticipate significant or moderate growth in revenue in the next year.
However, the biggest operational challenge B2B buyers’ company or team is currently facing is the effective use of tech with a percentage of 37%.
Based on the B2B marketing guide, the following figure shows the percentage of B2B buyers who say they use, don’t use but want to, or don’t use the following;
What Makes a Strong B2B Marketing Strategy Today?
Staying in the know about what’s changed and what it means for your strategy is essential to survive and thrive in the new not-so-normal. Anyhow, here are some of the things you can do when you incorporate this kind of in-depth psychographic data on B2B buyers into your targeting strategy.
- The first thing is adding another layer of data: Having the ability to integrate psychographic data points into your analysis adds a layer of clarity that demographics and behaviors alone can’t offer.
- Define your personas: When developing your target persona, focus on their roles, demographics, behaviors, and psychographics.
- Seize the opportunity: You need to do this because you are targeting professionals who already represent a segment of the wider population.
- Optimize your presence in the right places: This will focus your channel strategy across paid campaigns and organic channels.
Make sure to check the full B2B marketing guide here.
The Table of Content of “B2B Marketing & The Next Normal: Attracting Your New Buyers” Guide:
- B2B: an underestimated goldmine?
- The big challenges facing B2B advertisers
- What’s on the minds of B2B buyers?
- Mindset matters: why it pays to know what they want
- Mapping the new journey
- 5 key takeaways
Number of Pages: