Content marketing has been key to creating brand awareness, with over 8 out of 10 of agency marketers worldwide saying they have used content marketing successfully in the last 12 months to create brand awareness. However, other objectives achieved with content marketing can’t be overlooked such as building credibility/trust (75%), educating audiences (72%), generating demand/leads (60%), building loyalty with existing clients/customers (53%), and much more.
Do you want to be one of those successful marketers?
If so, SEMrush brought to you this content marketing checklist for 2019 to help you discover the latest tricks and stay ahead of content marketing trends.
Use these tactics, ideas and tools, put them into practice, and give your content marketing strategy a much-needed boost.
Related Guide: Build Your Content Marketing Plan: A 10-Step Guide
The Content of “Content Marketing Checklist for 2019”:
- The 2019 Сontent Marketing Checklist
- Document Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Analyze Your Competitors’ Tactics
- Analyze User Experience
- Find the Best Content Topics with Topic Research
- Match Content with Each Stage of the Customer Journey
- Collaborate with Your Sales Team
- Speak with Customer Support to Identify Client Problems
- Browse Forums to Find What Your Customers Are Interested In
- Create SEO-Friendly Content with SEO Content Template
- Take Advantage of User-Generated Content
- Create Short Videos for Facebook and Instagram
- Organize a Webcast on YouTube
- Develop Additional Infographics and Illustrations
- Create More Interactive Content
- Optimize Articles in Real Time with SEO Writing Assistant
- Publish Research or Articles Based on Statistical Analysis
- Publish Comprehensive and Useful Guides
- Collaborate with Other Brands in a Joint Marketing Promotion
- Leverage Micro-Influencers
- Support the Most Important News and Events
- Find Your Best-Performing Articles with Content Audit
- Transform Multiple Articles into an eBook
- Update Blog Posts with Good SEO Potential
- Tailor Your Content for Mobile and Voice Search
- Improve Your Online Reputation with Brand Monitoring
Number of Pages: