Facebook advertising is a must have for any business or brand trying to engage with new (or existing) customers. Although there are several new social channels that have recently opened up their advertising capabilities in the past couple of years, Facebook still undisputed king among its social peers.
There are some challenges marketers face daily when it comes to content creation and delivering to the content objectives that impact their community and business. CPC Strategy collaborates with Socialbakers to discuss how retail brands can significantly improve their Facebook advertising strategy by leveraging sophisticated content optimization tools and advanced targeting options to reach the right audience, with the right message, at the right time.
A Quick Sneak Peek at the Advanced Facebook Targeting Options
- The Pixel is now a requirement for all Facebook advertisers and is helpful to target specific product pages, cart abandoners, etc.
- Retail brands can target all their website visitors and segment by 1 day, 90 days or up to 180 days (download the Guide and check how).
- Facebook allows you to enter a variety of alternative information outside of just email addresses (including zip code, gender, age, and more) to better grow and target your segment.
- You can use the ability to target based off of people who have engaged with your organic Facebook page, as well as the posts, a lead ad or even video.
- You are able to target fans of your Facebook page and you can also target “Friends of Fans”. This includes anyone that is a fan of your page and their friend groups.
- You have the ability to reach people based on purchase behaviors, intent, device usage and more.
- Socialbakers research conducted over 120,000 posts across April – September 2016 showed that by posting at the wrong time nearly 5 billion impressions were missed. So, timing is everything.
Why It’s Important to Choose the Best Time to Post On Facebook
Content of the “Facebook Audience Targeting & Content Performance” Guide:
- Why Facebook Audience Targeting Matters for Retail Brands
- Facebook Content Optimization
- Facebook Targeting & Advanced Options
- Best Time to Post on Facebook
- Facebook Success Story & Consumer Survey
Number of Pages: