Snapchat is a popular photo-messaging app preferred by Millennials which allow them to take photos, record videos, and send them to friends. In Q1 2017 snap reaches 166 million daily active users (DAUs) with more than 3 billion snaps were made daily. Users are spending on average 30 minutes daily. Snapchat is proving to be an incredibly effective marketing tool, anticipating that it will become crucial for online marketing campaigns of 2017 and beyond.
To improve your Snapchat ad targeting campaigns check the below interests & behaviors:
1. Lifestyle: You can target specific lifestyle behaviors, from bookworms to sports fans.
2. Shoppers: You can target an audience based on purchases made.
3. Visitors: You can target people based on the types of establishments they have visited, from car dealerships to pet stores.
4. Viewers: You can target based on television viewing habits.
5. Demographics: You can target new moms to Spanish speakers, basic demographics category.
6. Devices: You can target based on the user device.
The graphic also defines 4 custom targeting options: