Webinars are without a doubt one of the most powerful formats in a content marketer’s toolkit. They offer a unique opportunity to gather real-time data about your audience.
Unlike most content marketing formats, webinars allow you to break through that noise and distractions by providing numerous opportunities to interact and engage in real-time with your audience.
For B2B webinars, only about half of the people registered will attend the live event. 10% drop out during the webinar
GoToWebinar provides you with a three-part series teach you all you need to know about webinars and how to plan, promote, and execute your first successful webinar.
The first eBook explained the keys to attracting your webinar audience for lead generation, including how to find a topic, create a webinar’s content and attract experienced speakers and panelists.
In part two, you’ll learn the tools and techniques to keep your webinar attendees hooked from start to finish.
Download part 2 of GoToWebinar’s eBook and find answers for questions like:
- Why storytelling should be the focus of your webinar?
- How can you ensure your webinar runs smoothly?
- How can you interact with your audience for maximum impact?
What’s in “Why Interaction Is the Key to Lead Generation” eBook:
- SECTION 1: The Power of Telling a Story
- How to ensure your webinar audience stays engaged
- Tell a great story
- Follow the Steve Jobs storytelling format
- Add drama with your voice
- Have a conversation – talk with them, not at them
- Tell the story visually
- Create a little suspense
- Excite with multimedia tools to maintain engagement
- SECTION 2: Prepare to Launch Your First Webinar
- SECTION 3: How to Interact with Your Audience for Maximum Impact.
- How to use audience behavior for lead generation.
Number of Pages: